Information

To return to the blog home click on the title at the top or Home in the pages menu. To read all the posts related to a particular ancestor look in the Label menu on the right side of the blog and click on that person. The Previous Posts menu is a chronological list of my posts. The Pages menu is a list of descendant charts. I have also now enabled anonymous comments if you would like.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Totten Ranch & Home

Totten Ranch. It was the Lem Earnest ranch as I grew up 1/2 mile down the road.
Picture labeled as Totten Ranch in McCloud, CA
I did a lot of enhancement on the lower photo to get it to this image. The original is so faint and faded I couldn't see what it was. Fortunately someone wrote on the back. I can only hope that it is correct because I don't think anyone living knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment