Information

To return to the blog home click on the title at the top or Home in the pages menu. To read all the posts related to a particular ancestor look in the Label menu on the right side of the blog and click on that person. The Previous Posts menu is a chronological list of my posts. The Pages menu is a list of descendant charts. I have also now enabled anonymous comments if you would like.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Joel D'Aubigne Cronk's Hospital Bill

This image is of my great grandfather J. D. Cronk's hospital bill from 1941. He stayed four days and was billed less than $41.00 including, doctor, hospital, drugs, dressings, x-ray, and even a phone call home. Wouldn't it be interesting to see what a modern hospital bill for the same treatment would cost now.

I don't know why he was hospitalized, so if any of my family that see's this knows let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment