Information

To return to the blog home click on the title at the top or Home in the pages menu. To read all the posts related to a particular ancestor look in the Label menu on the right side of the blog and click on that person. The Previous Posts menu is a chronological list of my posts. The Pages menu is a list of descendant charts. I have also now enabled anonymous comments if you would like.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

J.D. Cronk's Bill For Furniture

A bill for furniture to J.D. Cronk, 1901

Grandma (Charlotte Cronk Craddick) gave me what she believed is the Golden Oak Dresser $19.50, fifth from the top which I still use. When you look at this list of furniture and see it came to less than $90.00 without the $3.60 discount it's pretty amazing. Wish I had all of it now except for maybe the carpet.

More Posts on JD Cronk

No comments:

Post a Comment